Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Patience is a Virtue

In my previous posts, I mentioned some rewards cash I had earned and how I set reminders for myself to give these programs a try. I had rewards with The Children's Place and could not find a discount gift card for to stack with the rewards.

But, patience is a virtue! I noted that my reward is valid until January 31st and I've kept checking periodically for a discount gift card and today there were some posted at CardCash.com!!

Now, my reward is $10 off of a $40 purchase. That is 25% off...not good enough. The gift card I bought was 15% off of it's face value. Now, I'm up to 40% off. Still not good enough. Once my card arrives, I will access the online store via Upromise, a site for 5% cash back, on my purchase and I will only buy items that are on sale.

Once my gift card arrives, I'll make this happen and break it down for you with the real numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment