Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coupon Karma

I do know that Karma is far more complex and I don't intend to offend anyone. This is simply my way of saying 'what goes around comes around'. I believe this in general in life, but I apply it to coupons as well. I am on several discussion boards online where deals and coupons are shared and have even suggested an old-school bulletin board at my daughter's daycare for people to give and take coupons.

The discussion boards I frequent are relevant to my interests and phase of life so the area where people share deals and coupons is also relevant to me. Very generous people graciously share valuable coupons for nothing but a heartfelt thank you in return. Or maybe not, maybe there is a little coupon Karma. The Secret also basically follows this philosophy that what you put into the world, comes back to you. So I generously and graciously share valuable coupons that I can't use. I intentionally take the time to respond to people looking or offer them up. In return, sometime in the future, I will need a coupon and it'll come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment