Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yes, Savings Excite Me...Here's Why Part 2

Now that I had found my first thrift store treasure (something worth a lot more than I paid for it), I was off to another world I had no idea about. Enter eBay and all the other ways for reselling.

I had bought and sold on both eBay and Amazon many times before, but only my personal things that I no longer needed. The world of buying to resell and make money was new to me. 

My first debate was whether to sell that book or not. This adorable board book I bought for my daughter. Could I flip it and make $40? And, should I even try?

As I agonized over that decision, I started to research how to become a seller. I became a Stork. There are many resources out there to learn all kinds of things about all the different ways to resell online. I found the most amazing online forum of experienced sellers and supportive women. Here Comes The Stork- your guide to selling online! is a forum for sellers that requires a membership. It's not very expensive and it was worth every penny.

And I began to discover the cult-like following of Gymboree clothing for kids. This was a store I'd never gone into because I thought it was too expensive. Now I can't afford not to shop there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment